Well-being Tree supports physical and mental health for vulnerable adults through weekly groups and projects.
We are member led and believe that self care, creativity and social connections help the community to flourish and has a wide impact for society as a whole.
Our members include people with disabilities or mental health problems and carers. The majority of the team of trustee directors are living with disability.
- Affordable or free creative arts .
- Stress relieving relaxation techniques and meditation. (Via weekly online Zoom groups and outside in nature)
- Connection to nature is important for physical and mental well-being. Therefore we run projects about our connection to nature and eco-awareness.
- We provide support for individual creative pursuits, (for example writing, or other creative career development).
- Employing therapists, creative arts & well-being practitioners to work with members.
- We are currently planning disability awareness training, and stress reduction workshops, for schools & the general public.
Members find strength and well-being through the development of their skills, a sense of purpose, friendship and support. In addition this results in improved self esteem, happiness and connection to other people including the wider community.
Thank you to our supporters!
From large to small individual donations, all goes directly to support the physical, mental and emotional well-being of our members.